Requests are due weekly by noon on Tuesdays.
KIOSK/COUNTER REQUEST (FOR STAFF USE ONLY)
- You are permitted to have your event featured at an info counter for 1-3 weeks.
- You are required to have at least 1 staff member or volunteer represent your event by being present at othe assigned info counter for the morning.
Please note that all web requests have a minimum of a week lead time. Please plan your request accordingly.
Please provide as much information as possible with your request. If you need something changed on a specific page, please specify the page you would like changed. If you are submitting an event, please provide the following: Event Date(s), Event Time, Event Cost, Event Location and an event image that is a square 1x1 format (please note that all events need an image to be included.)
GENERAL CREATIVE REQUEST
Please submit your requests at your earliest convenience. Due to design and printing constraints, we ask that you submit your printed needs (flyers, t-shirts, etc.) three weeks in advance of your deadline. If you need something within a smaller time frame, please see Arianne.
If you would like to suggest and/or request an idea for an ad or article, fill out the form below. This does not guarantee inclusion. Happenings should still be submitted through the Google doc.
Once you have completed and submitted all the necessary forms, we will confirm with you our availability, as well as ask any questions that may have arisen from your "tech request form" answers. Also, changes to an event after a request has been submitted may not be able to be accommodated, though we will certainly try.
There is an additional $50 per hour charge for av assistance, this is paid directly to the operator due at the conclusion of the event.
- We prefer to use presentation software called ProPresenter for all digital media displayed (beside DVDs).
- Our screens have a resolution of 1280x720. We can display media of other resolutions via scaling, but that may change the quality of your media or require letter boxing to maintain proper aspect ratio.
- We do support DVD playback via DVD player. We do not offer support of Blu-Ray media.
- We can also use digital video files for playback, but we cannot guarantee support for all media due to the tremendous number of available codecs. We prefer video files using QuickTime file format with h.264 encoding.
We require that all media be submitted at least one week in advance of the event so we can assemble any presentations (if necessary) and verify proper display and playback on our system. This allows us time to troubleshoot and work with you to correct any problems that might arise. Also, if one or more performers/band are part of the event and require their lyrics to be displayed, we also require a set list and/or lyrics in text format at least one week in advance.
If you require any intensive media presentations - song lyrics, sermon/lecture slides, etc. - we may determine a projectionist is required.