WEDDINGS AT BAY AREA
Before completing the form below, please:1. Call the church office and speak with Ann to confirm the date you are seeking is available - 410.544.2222
REQUESTING TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Do you require technical services in more than one location for your event? You will need to fill out a "tech request form" for all locations.
- Do you need mice, music, or anything else requiring a sound tech? Fill out the sound section of the "tech request form."
- Are you having a band or performer? More than one? Fill out the "band worksheet" for each.
- Are you using video or slides? Do you need song lyrics to be displayed? Do you want to use cameras for your event? Fill out the video section of the "tech request form." Also, use media requirements box for reference.
- How will you be using lighting? Does the general lighting look sufficient or do you need custom lighting scenes? Fill out the lighting section of the "tech request form."
- We prefer to use presentation software called ProPresenter for all digital media displayed (beside DVDs).
- Our screens have a resolution of 1280x720. We can display media of other resolutions via scaling, but that may change the quality of your media or require letter boxing to maintain proper aspect ratio.
- We do support DVD playback via DVD player. We do not offer support of Blu-Ray media.
- We can also use digital video files for playback, but we cannot guarantee support for all media due to the tremendous number of available codecs. We prefer video files using QuickTime file format with h.264 encoding.
If you require any intensive media presentations - song lyrics, sermon/lecture slides, etc. - we may determine a projectionist is required.
BUILDING USAGE AGREEMENT
- Bay Area Community Church is a house of God.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the church grounds.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Events are not put on our church calendar until the building usage form is received and discussed with our events coordinator.
- All events held at BACC in need of Audio or Visual support are required to request that support 2 MONTHS prior to the event. Your event's technical needs are left to the discretion of BACC's technical department. All events will be charged a tech fee.
- The rental fee and any additional fees are due upon request of Bay Area Community Church events coordinator.
- Set up responsibilities for any event falls on the event host and not on Bay Area Community Church.
- Clean up responsibilities for any event fall on the event host and not on Bay Area Community Church. If clean up is not performed to the standard discussed prior to the event, a $250.00 additional cleaning fee will be required by the event host.
- Bay Area Community Church, nor its trustees, representatives, or employees or agents may be held liable in any way for an occurrence in connection with your event which may result in injury, harm, or other damages to you or attendees of your group, invited or not. All event hosts must sign a hold harmless agreement.
- Bay Area Community Church is a religious organization and employer, and we only agree to hold meetings and ceremonies that are in keeping with our religious interpretation of the Scripture and its mandates.
wedding request form
Set aside about 15 minutes to complete the form below. Answer as much as you can to the best of your ability. Let us know immediately if something changes to your specifications. Email or call Ann (410.544.2222) with any questions.