What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered recovery program based on the Beatitudes. The purpose of CR is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 12 steps and 8 recovery principles. By applying these principles we experience freedom from our hurts, habits, and hang-ups creating peace, serenity, joy and a stronger personal relationship with God and others. Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to share your struggles, a place where we can take off our masks. A place where you hear the words: “Nobody walks alone.” Celebrate Recovery changes lives!
Is Celebrate Recovery for me?
You may be thinking that recovery is just for those who struggle with drugs and alcohol. We’ve found that less than one-third of the people attending CR struggle with chemical dependencies.
• Do you struggle with poor self image?
• Do you struggle with depression, isolation, a lack of trust?
• Is your marriage in jeopardy?
• Do you struggle with lust? Pornography?
• Do you seek comfort through food, alcohol or other substances?
• Are you a survivor of physical, emotional or sexual abuse?
• Is a current friend or relative struggling with an addiction?
• Do you yearn for others approval? Are you a people pleaser?
Celebrate Recovery is not for “those other people.” It’s for you and me!
“We all have sinned, we’ve all fallen short, we’ve all been hurt, and we’ve all hurt others. Everybody needs recovery!”
Celebration Station program for children is available
7 - 8 p.m.
Worship & Testimony or Study
8 - 9 p.m.
Men’s & Women’s Open Share Groups
9 - 9:30 p.m
Bay Café Fellowship
Every 1st & 3rd Monday @ 6 p.m.