Interested in serving in the deep blue?
At Bay Area, we are always looking for dedicated folks to serve in our Deep Blue Children's Ministry. Below you'll see the current volunteer openings, as well as a place for you to share your general interest and experience. Fill out the form below and a Deep Blue staff member will be in contact with you shortly. Here are short descriptions of each volunteer role:
- Community Small Group Leaders: Another spiritual influence to a group of children and demonstrates how the group is their community where relationships, discussion, prayer and how to live out the Gospel happens.
- Large Group Leaders: Someone with drama experience who shares the bottom line message each week and how the kids can relate to what they're learning.
- Floor Leaders: Provides leadership and support to the Community Leaders by ensuring the supplies in each room are adequate, assisting in the process of signing the children in and out.
- Worship Leaders: Leads children and Community Leaders in a meaningful time of worship through music and movement.
- Children's Welcome: Greets and guides new families through the entire sign-in process. Escorts families to CM areas while discussing CM strategy.
- Deep Blue Buddy: Support a child with special needs by creating stability for the child to actively participate in their age specified environment.