Friday, March 13 - Sunday, March 15
Osprey Point Retreat and Conference Center
“Undone by God’s Love: Transformed to Love Like He Does”
Join us at beautiful Osprey Point Retreat and Conference Center in Royal Oak, MD for a time to relax, recharge, and reconnect with friends and with your Creator. We’ll have some great teaching, share breakfast, lunch and dinner together, and have some free time on Saturday afternoon with lots of options:
- relax on the waterfront retreat center grounds
- have afternoon tea or go antiquing in St. Michaels
- play pool or board games in the game room
- come to Craft Time and learn a new craft
- meet new friends at our Fireside Chat with Bette
- spend time praying in the Prayer Chapel
- join in a sing-along time of worship in the Chapel
Our speaker this year will be our own Kammi McGinty. Born and raised in Maryland, she has been blessed with a loving husband and a sweet daughter. Kammi has worked in the Natural Resources field for over 25 years, but the opportunities to teach the Bible are the greatest work God has called her to do.
Plan to arrive by 7 PM on Friday night for the first session (eat before you arrive). Registration will be open at the site from 4-7 PM. We will end by lunchtime on Sunday.
Double: $235 per person
Triple: $195 per person
Also a Saturday Day Rate is available for $75 including meals, but you must register at the WM Kiosk.
(Sorry, Single and Quad occupancies unavailable)